ACC Approval Required Before Any Work on Your Home
Posted on Jan 17th, 2014

You must get approval from the Architectural Control Committee (ACC) prior to ANY work on your lot or exterior of your house.  This includes exterior paint, fencing, roofing, storage sheds, etc .
Our on-line ACC function is not working properly. Instead, send an email to Bill Hyde and he will email you the form.  Fill it out, attach appropriate documents and send back to him for approval.  Please contact Bill: or he may be reached by phone: 972-437-0777 or cell 214-394-8469.